- In collaboration with Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) on 11th, 12th and 13th November, 2018 Three days International conference on Islamic perspectives in psychology was held. More than 200 people participated, 91 papers were presented and five special lectures were delivered. Participation was observed from eight countries.
- Contemporary Trends in Islamic Psychology
- Held in New Delhi, 55 participants, 19 research papers were presented lectures by experts in the field for details http://www.islamicpsychology.in
- Economic and Management Research (CEMR). International conference on Economic and Management Research held at New Delhi 3rd, 4th March 2018 more than 50 participants,27 paper were presented.
- One Day conference by Delhi Council on Philosophical Research (DCPR) on Islamic Philosophy held on 23rd February 2019 held at New Delhi. 50 scholars, participated, 18 research papers were presented.
- CSR with the collaboration of CLS and Jamia, Law Department organised a one day conference on 22nd September 2018 in Indian Islamic Culture Centre, New Delhi. Total 150 people from different part of India participated.
- A National conference on “Impact of Islamic Law on contemporary Legal System” with collaboration of “Aliah University Kolkata”. 200 students participated, 85 papers were presented.
- CSR in collaboration with CERT organised a two days history conference on 29, 30 September 2018. 26 research papers were presented.
- Two-day National Conference on “Indian History Writing Traditions” on 1st and 2nd February 2020. But because of Anti-“Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA)” protests and violence, many participants cancelled their travel. So council reduced it to a one day seminar on 1st February 2020. A total of 45 people participated and 25 papers were presented and three invited lectures were delivered.
- Workshop on Fundamental Issues in Knowledge and its Acquisition [FIKA] 2015
- Council on Historical Research and Teaching (CHRT) conducted workshop 16th March 2019. 60 students participated. 10 resource person delivered talks on various aspects of history and history writing
- Islam and Contemporary Legal Issues in India
- Impact of Islam on Indian Legal Issues
- Criminal Justice System: An Islamic Perspective
- Document on educational policy
- Critical appraisal of Subramanian Swami’s recommendations on national education policy
These programmes are aimed at providing basic research orientation in line with centres policy and objectives. A total of eight orientation programmes have been organised so far. Held in Hyderabad and New Delhi.
Brainstorming sessions are meant for breaking ice and finding novel avenues for knowledge crisis, knowledge appraisal and knowledge generation. A total of nine brain storming session held so far.
- Literature review seminar
- One day seminar on “Indian History Writing Traditions”, 1st February 2020. Total 45 people participated and 25 papers were presented and three invited lectures were delivered.
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?